Monday, November 3, 2014

It is time...

It is time...
A very ominous-sounding statement, no?

I simply meant to say, 
I am ready...

To write again.

To tell stories... again.

To dream... again.

To simply write... again.

It has been a while.
A long while...
...of writing on demand
...of living in terror of judgement.

What if...
...it doesn't sound right.
...it isn't arranged right.

WHAT IF IT OFFENDS!!!

All those intellectuals staring at their screens...

Wapi!! I jam! 
I would say bite me, naye such an unhealthy hobby should not be encouraged.

Let's fuel this fire, yes?
You know, that fire that you feel as you type out something
... scribble down something that is uniquely you...
Kinda like wearing n-colors in the season of greys and browns...
... a bit like dancing to a tune in your head.
... or dancing imperfectly with joyful abandon.

Wamma let us dance to this tune.
You are welcome to watch.
You are welcome to like...
You are welcome to admit...

You want to join me o_0
Wamma come...
Photo Credits: Lin Fan
Location: Luodai, Sichuan, China.

No comments:

Post a Comment