Sunday, August 24, 2014

Living excellently.

Living excellently.

Excerpt from Promises for your everyday life, a daily devotional. ~Joyce Meyer
Pursue the Excellence of Daniel (Daniel 6:3)

"Daniel is a man in the Bible who is described as having an 'excellent spirit.' He lived to glorify God with his life, no matter what it cost him. I want to encourage you to live with that same excellent spirit. Be determined to really live for God. As you do, you'll fulfill your true purpose and glorify God in everything you do, just like Daniel."

Short Prayer:  

I know you are making me. At every turn, you give me instructions for my next step.
My author and perfecter. The one who never sleeps nor slumbers. I hand over control.

Growing in you... at Kwagalakwe Farm


 Photo Credits: Edith Namuganga

No comments:

Post a Comment