Thursday, July 24, 2014

My beloved

I have been learning to listen to God and trust that I hear him, but recently, I have been doubting my hearing. My fear of being wrong was so overwhelming, I refused to be comforted or listen to him anymore, but did he cease to speak to me? Did his words fall out of sync with my life? No, not even once. I was asking if he was even with me as I stressed about money for winter clothes, how I would survive, food, new phone, fellowship of believers and the whole day... this is all he had to say to me.
Joshua 1:9
Today, I woke up thinking about exercise and how unfit I am... And refused to exercise. Guess what? That is exactly what He and I talked about today.

My fears,
Tell me my beloved is not relevant in this situation!
Tell me my father is not bothered by my fears!
Tell me I have been left alone to my own clumsy strength!
I dare you to tell me I have been forgotten, 'cause I am itching to throw your taunts back in your face!
I am my beloved's and he is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment